Arvo offer tailored Procurement Training programmes to meet the needs of buyers, from those beginning their procurement career through to seasoned practitioners. We develop the mindset, toolset and skillset of commercial buyers to ensure you are armed to deal with the growing demands in your role e.g. risk, savings, technology and compliance.
Check out our upcoming Procurement Courses online here.
We will empower you and your team to make the process of procurement leaner, smarter, better and develop the procurement department as a hub of trusted advisers for internal stakeholders, suppliers and customers.
For dedicated Procurement Teams, the first step is to assess your current procurement ways of working across 5 different levers – process, people, technology, knowledge and culture, which will diagnose an appropriate Training Plan, leading to appropriate avenues such as workshop training, Certificate/Degree/Masters Qualifications etc. We develop bespoke courses specifically to your needs, built on this initial self assessment of your procurement competencies.
How do you learn best or what format suits your Procurement Training?
- Workshops – Topical & business aligned focus to drive real up skill results
- Classroom learning’s – made relevant with case studies
- Online modules – online content to enable deep dive learning
- On the job actions – bringing the learning’s to life where it counts
- Community engagement – development outside of the class/workroom
- Blended and Peer to Peer Learning – sharing and learning what works
Talk to us today about your Procurement Training Needs, or browse our new course catalogue online at Eventbrite
To learn more about Arvo’s Strategic Procurement expertise, take note of the details at;